Senior specialist in international public health with expertise in health workforce policies and health systems development.
Qualifications in health sciences and social sciences.
Experience in policy advice and technical assistance; programme design and management; research and analysis; coordination of multi-country projects.
- How to create an attractive & supportive working environment for health professionals
Policy Brief (co-authored), WHO Europe, 2010
- Progress on quality management in the German health system
Article (co-authored) in Health Research Policy and Systems, 2007
- Health worker migration flows in Europe
Working Paper, ILO, 2006
- ‘Care trade’: The international brokering of health care professionals
Article (co-authored) in Merchants of labour, ILO, 2006
- Promote the ILO Nursing Personnel Convention, 1977 (C 149)
Article for Public Services International, 2006
- The impact of SARS on health personnel
Working Paper, ILO, 2003
- Guidelines on Workplace Violence in the Health Sector
Working Paper, ILO/ICN/WHO/PSI, 2002
Copyright © 2011, C. Wiskow. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.